The Ministry of Petroleum & National Gas, Government of India through an Act of Parliament has set up RGIPT (Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology).
RGIPT (Amethi) Energy Centre SIVASAGAR, ASSAM has been offering 3-year diploma programmes in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Piping Engineering (now Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Piping Engineering.
The centre is also going to start Diploma Courses in Fire & Safety Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering for the upcoming academic session.
RGIPT SIVASAGAR invites the applications for the post of LECTURER in the following disciplines:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (specialization with Pipeline Engineering )
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Sciences and Engineering
- Fire and Safety Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Humanity and Social Science
- for the Technical Disciplines is a “Bachelor’s and Masters’s Degrees in relevant disciplines with first class in any one of the two degrees.
- for Sciences & Humanity is a Masters degree with first class.
- equivalent in a relevant subject and must have cleared the NET exam conducted by UGC or the CSIR or a similar test like SLET/SET.
must have 2 years of relevant teaching, research and industry work experience gained after obtaining essential qualification.
Pay Scale , Age Limit and other Benefits:
- Basic pay would be 57,700/
- There will be a relaxation in Age Limit for reserved candidates as for other candidates the upper age limit is 35 years.
- Accommodation may be provided on the campus. In case, campus accommodation is not available, permissible HRA would be provided.
- Other benefits includes Dearness Allowance & Conveyance Allowance along with LTC, medical reimbursement, education allowance for children, reimbursement of telephone bills, book grants, financial support towards national and international conferences, etc. shall be permitted as per the Institute norms.
How To Apply Online:
Candidates have to apply the form online at www.rgipt.ac.in. and a copy of the form should be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date of form submission is 15 June, Monday, 2020.
Check the RGIPT official website to know about the Application Procedure & Specialization for the post.