AIIMS (Akhil Bhartiya Ayurvigyan Sansthan) Rishikesh has invited the online application for the entrance in the POST DECTORAL CERTIFICATE (P.D.C.) and for the Fellowship Course for the July, 2020 session.
AIIMS is inviting to all the aspiring and interested students to get there dreams come true to study in one of the most respected institutions of India.
Here is some information regarding Filling the Form, About the Prospectus and Registration Fees.
How To Fill the Form
- First, go to the AIIMS official website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- By scrolling down you got to see a link “Latest News”.
- Click on “view all News.”
- Then the first news will be flash on your screen is “Online Registration for PDCC & FELLOWSHIP JULY 2020”.
- By clicking the link you will be able to see all the information related to filling the form for the above mentioned Courses.
How To See Prospectus
- In the link “All News”you can also see PROCPECTUS & FELLOWSHIP.
- So, by clicking this link you will be able to download the pdf file of prospectus which includes all the important information like,Eligibility Critirea, Scheme of Marking etc.
- However, below is some basic information you should know before filling the form.
- Last date for submitting the application form is 25 May 2020 before 5:00 PM.
- Display of eligiblity status of application will be appear on 2 June 2020.
- Appeal for review by non-eligible applicants will be appear on 5 June 2020.
- Admit Cards can be downloaded on 9 June 2020.
- Written Examination (Part A) will be held online on 10 June 2020.
- List of qualified candidates of above examination can be seen online on 18 June 2020.
- Departmental Objective Test will be held on 25 June 2020.
- Final Result to be appear on Institute on or before 30 June 2020.
Application Fees for:
SC/ST/EWS: 1200/- +Transaction Charges as applicable.
UR/OBC: 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
PWD: Exempted from any fee.
Check the official website everyday to get updated.