Himachal Pradesh Resource Management Society (HPRMS) inviting the application for the post of SUBJECT MATTER SPECIALIST (SMS) due to IDP project assisted by the World Bank. The post is filled purely on CONTRACTUAL BASIS initially for one year. Although, the contract may renewed further on yearly basis if the performance of the appointee is satisfactory and depending upon the requirement in the Project but their services will be co-terminus with the Project period.
SUBJECT MATTER SPECIALIST (Environment)
Candidates should not be more than 55 years of age as on 01/01/2020.
- Certificate of age proof.
- Relevant diploma/degree of concerned trade.
- Experience certificates.
- 1 Passport size recent photograph of applicant (duly self attested) pasted on prescribed box in the Application Form.
- Bonafide Himachali certificate.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates should reach through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 5:00 pm on 2-6-2020.
- Candidates should download the advertisement porforma which is available on www.hpidp.org.
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed format/proforma (given in www.hpidp.org. ) in pdf format only, with self attested copies of above given certificates.
- Regular full time in B.Sc Forestry/ B.Sc Bio Sciences/ B. Tech/ B.E. (Environment) from a recognized University and M.Sc (Environmental Sciences/ Forestry)/ M.Tech (Environment) from a recognized University.
- Candidates with min. experience of 1 year of working in EAP/UNDP will be prefered.
- Candidates should have good social, analytical and planning skills, must show initiative, synthesis, organization and personal dynamism, be self motivated and have ability to work independently as well as in terms.
- Candidates should have also knowledge of local customs and dialects of the state H.P.
- Candidates must have experience of using Internet based applications, using and working with basic computer applications with advanced word processing/spreadsheet including MS Power Point and other related applications.
- Working Experience: Min. 1 year experience in conducting Externally Aided Projects (EAP)/Union Nations Development Programme (UNDP) activities AND Candidates who have familiarity with knowledge of environmental policies Acts and Rules will be prefered.
- Rs.60,900/- per month (fixed)
- *TA (Travelling Allowance)/DA (Daily Allowance) would be payable.
Download the advertisement no. 03/2019-contract to know more about the job and the application format.