Complete and updated list of all the Cabinet Minsters of Uttarakhand (2017-2018)- including the allotted departments of operation.
Here is the list of all Cabinet Ministers of Uttarakhand, covering all the latest updates and allotment of departments to the Ministers.
Uttarakhand Cabinet Ministers (2017-2018)
- Trivendra Singh Rawat: Chief Minister, Home, Intelligence, Personnel and Establishment of All India Services Thematic Working, Vigilance, Law and Justice, State Government Judicial/Legal Field Nominations/Appointments, Secretariat Administration, General Administration, Good Governance, Corruption Eradication and Civil Services, Public Grievances, State Assets, Public Works, Rural Development, Information, Rural Works, Rural Roads and Drainage, Civil Aviation, Energy, Renewable Energy, Medical Services, Medical Education, Family Welfare, Disaster Management, Revenue and Land Management, Veterans Welfare, Paramilitary Welfare, Technical Education, Planning, External Aided Programmes, Prisons, Civil Defence and Homeguards, Consolidation in Hills Villages, Industrial Development, Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, Khadi and Village Industries, Food and Civil Supplies, Food Processing, Information Technology, Science and Technology, Bio Technology
- Satpal Maharaj: Irrigation, Flood Control, Minor Irrigation, Rain Water Harvesting, Water Management, India-Nepal-Uttarakhand River Projects, Tourism, Pilgrimage and Religious Fairs, Culture
- Prakash Pant: Parliamantary Affairs, Legislative Affiars, Languages, Finance, Commercial Tax, Stamp and Registration, Entertainment Tax, Excise, Drinking Water and Sanitation, Sugarcane Development and Sugar Industries
- Harak Singh Rawat: Forests and Wildlife, Environmental and Solid Waste Management, Labour, Employment, Industrial Training, Ayush, Ayush Education
- Madan Kaushik: Urban Development, Housing, Rajiv Gandhi Urban Housing Scheme, Census, Reorganisation, Elections
- Yashpal Arya: Transportation, Social Welfare, Minority Welfare, Students Welfare, Rural Water Reservoirs Development, Remote Areas Development, Sub-Divisional Development and Management, Backward Areas Development
- Arvind Pandey: School Education, Adult Education, Sanskrit Education, Sports, Youth Welfare, Panchayati Raj
- Subodh Uniyal: Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing, Agricultural Processing, Agricultural Education, Plantation and Horticulture, Silk Development
- Rekha Arya: Womens Welfare and Child Development, Animal Husbandry, Sheep and Goat Husbandry, Fodder and Meadows Development, Fisheries
- Dhan Singh Rawat: Co-operatives, Higher Education, Dairy Development, Protocol