Complete and updated list of all the Cabinet Minsters of Uttarakhand – including the allotted departments of operation.
Here is the list of all Cabinet Ministers of Uttarakhand, covering all the latest updates and allotment of departments to the Ministers.
Uttarakhand Cabinet Ministers (2012-2013)
- Harish Rawat: Good Governance, Corruption Eradication and Civil Services, Intelligence, Personnel and Establishment of All India Services Thematic Working, State Government Judicial/Legal Field Nominations/Appointments, Vigilance, General Administration, State Assets, Information, Industrial Development, Disaster Management and Rehabilitation, Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing, Agriculture Education, Parks, Horticulture, Transport, Information Technology, Environmental and Solid Waste Management, Minority Welfare, Remote Area Development, Sub-Divisional Development and Management, Sheep and Goat Husbandry, Social Welfare, Rural Water Reservoirs Development, Food Processing, Silk Development, Soldier Welfare, Rain Water Conservation, Consolidation in Hills Villages, Bio Technology
- Dr. Indira Hridayesh: Finance, Commercial Tax, Parliamentary Affairs, Entertainment Tax, Stamp and Registration, Election, Legislative Affairs, Census, Language, Protocol, Higher Education, Planning
- Yashpal Arya: Revenue and Land Management, Irrigation, Flood Control, Co-operatives, Technical Education, Rural Engineering Services, Rural Road and Drainage, Indo-Nepal Uttarakhand River Projects
- Surendra Singh Negi: Medical Services, Family Welfare, Ayurvedic and Unani Education, Ayush, Science and Technology, Sugarcane Development and Sugar Industries, Paramilitary Welfare
- Dinesh Dhanai: Tourism, Culture, Management of Pilgrimage and Religious Fairs, Youth Welfare, Women Empowerment and Child Development, Renewable Energy, External Aided Programme
- Dinesh Agarwal: Sports, Forest, Law and Justice, Wild Life and Environment
- Mantriprasad Naithani: School Education, Adult Educationm, Sanskrit Education, Drinking Water and Sanitation, Student Welfare
- Pritam Singh Panwar: Urban Development, Rajiv Gandhi Urban Housing Scheme, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Feed and Meadow Development, Civil Defence and Homeguards, Jail
- Harish Chandra Durgapal: Labour, Employment, Micro and Small Enterprises, Khadi and Village Industries, Dairy Development, Industrial Training