Complete and updated list of Tripura Cabinet Ministers – including their portfolio, areas and departments under charge.
Tripura is an Indian province located in northeastern range of the country. Talking about it’s Legislative Assembly, it’s unicameral in nature with a strength of 60 MLAs. Here is the complete and regularly updated list of the cabinet ministers of Tripura with ministers’ portfolio and departments of operating.
Tripura Cabinet – after the reshuffle in 2014
- Shri Manik Sarkar: Chief Minister of Tripura, Minister for Home (excluding Jail & Fire Services), Planning and Co-ordination,GA (excluding Printing and Stationary).
- Shri Tapan Chakraborty: Minister for Education (School & Higher), Industries & Commerce (including IT) & Law
- Shri Badal Choudhury: Minister for Health & Family Welfare, Revenue and Public Works (excluding Drinking water and sanitation)
- Shri Manik Dey: Minister for Power, Urban Development, Rural Development (Panchayat) & Transport
- Shri Khagendra Jamatia: Minister for Co-operation, Fisheries & Home (Fire service)
- Shri Manindra Reang: Minister for Tribal Welfare (TRP & PTG), Home (Jail) & GA (Printing and Stationary)
- Smt. Bijita Nath: Minister for Social Welfare & Social Education, Welfare of OBC & Science, Technology & Environment
- Shri Aghore Debbarma: Minister for Agriculture, Tribal Welfare ( excl. TRP & PTG), & Animal Resources Development
- Shri Sahid Choudhari: Minister for Minority Development, Labour & Education (Sports & Youth Affairs)
- Shri Bhanu Lal Saha: Minister for Finance, Food, Civil supplies & Consumers Affairs, Information & Cultural Affairs
- Shri Ratan Bhowmik: Minister for Welfare of Scheduled Cast, Public Works (Drinking Water and Sanitation) & Tourism
- Shri Naresh Ch. Jamatia: Minister for Forest, Rural Development (excluding Panchayat) & Election