A timely updated list of cabinet ministers of the state Mizoram along with their portfolios, offices & areas of work for the year 2015.
Mizoram is situated in the middle of Myanmar & Bangladesh that is in the eastern coast of India. In early times Mizoram was also known as Mizo Hills District but soon excluded from Indian Government. From then the state was ruled under the British Superintendents & hereditary Chiefs. However, Mizoram made a mark by allotting 3 seats in Vidhan Sabha in 1952.
Here is the updated list of Cabinet Ministers of the state of Mizoram with their portfolios & areas of work:
Mizoram Council of Ministers
- Lal Thanhawla: Chief Minister, Political & Cabinet, Vigilance, General Administration Department, Secretariat Administration, Personnel & Administrative Reforms, Information & Public Relations, Public Works, Power & Electricity & District Council Affairs
- R. Lalzirliana: Home Department (including prison & sainik welfare resettlement), Rural Development, Agriculture & Excise Narcotics
- R. Romawia: Higher & Technical Education, Art & Culture, Land Revenue & Settlement & Parlamentry Affairs
- H. Rohluna: Social Education, Industries including Directorate of Mining &Mineral Resources, Trade & Commerce
- P.C. Lalthanliana: Horticulture, Local Administration Department & Social Welfare
- Lal Thanzara: Health & Family Welfare, Minor Irrigation, Information & Communication Technology
- C. Ngunlianchunga: Animal Husbandry & Veterinary, Disaster Management & Rehabilitation, Printing & Stationary
- Dr. B.D. Chakma: Sericulture & Fisheries
- Lalsawta: Finance, Planning & Programme Implementation, Taxation, Law & Judicial
- Lalrinmawia Ralte: Environment & Forests, Cooperation, Labour, Employment & Industrial Training, Soil & Water Conservation
- Zodintluanga: Urban Development and Poverty Alleviation, Sports & Youth Services Department & Public Health Engineering
- John Rotluangliana: Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Transport & Tourism