An updated list of Himachal Pradesh Cabinet Ministers including their offices & areas of work for the year 2015.
The state of Himachal Pradesh lies in northern India with its boundaries touching the states of Haryana, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand. The nature of its Legislative Assembly is unicameral with a strength of 68 members.
Following is the list of all the Cabinet Ministers of Himachal Pradesh Vidhan Sabha along with their portfolios & offices:
- Virbhadra Singh: Chief Minister, All other Departments, which are not allotted
- Vidya Stokes: Irrigation & Public Health Minister, Horticulture, Information Technology
- Kaul Singh Thakur: Health & Family Welfare Minister, Revenue, Law & Legal Remembrance, Medical Education
- G. S. Bali: Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Transport, Technical Education, Vocational & Industrial Training
- Sujan Singh Pathania: MPP & Power Minister, Agriculture, Non-Conventional Energy Sources
- Thakur Singh Bharmouri: Forest Minister, Fishries
- Mukesh Agnihotri: Industries Minister, Labour & Employment, Parliamentary Affairs, Information & Public Relations
- Sudhir Sharma: Urban Development Minister, Housing, Town & Country Planning
- Prakash Chaudhary: Excise & Taxation Minister, Printing & Stationery
- Dhani Ram Shandil: Social Justice & Empowerment Minister, Sainik Welfare
- Anil Kumar: Rural Development Minister, Panchayati Raj, Animal Husbandry
- Karan Singh: Ayurveda Minister, Cooperation