Complete and updated list of Haryana Cabinet Ministers with their ministries and portfolios—for 2018-2019 with minor updates.
Here is the complete and updated list of Cabinet ministers of the state Haryana with their ministries and portfolios.
Council of Ministers
- Manohar Lal Khattar: Chief Minister of Haryana, Home, Power, Town and Country Planning and Urban Estates, General Administration, Administration of Justice, Architecture, Electronics and Information Technology, Jails, Personnel and Training, Raj Bhawan Affairs, Renewable Energy, Any department not specifically allotted to any Minister
- Ram Bilas Sharma: Education and Languages, Technical Education, Tourism, Civil Aviation, Parliamentary Affairs, Archaeology and Museums, Hospitality, Captain Abhimanyu, Finance, Revenue and Disaster Management, Excise and Taxation, Planning, Law and Legislative, Institutional Finance and Credit Control, Consolidation, Rehabilitation, E.S.I.
- Om Prakash Dhankar: Agriculture, Development and Panchayats, Irrigation, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Fisheries, Mines and Geology
- Anil Vij: Health and Medical Education, AYUSH, Election, Sports and Youth Affairs, Science and Technology, Archives
- Narbir Singh: Public Works (BandR), Forests, Kavita Jain, Social Justice and Empowerment, Women and Child Development, Urban Local Bodies, Information, Public Relations, Cultural Affairs
- Krishan Lal Panwar: Transport, Housing, Jails
- Vipul Goyal: Environment, Industries and Commerce, Industrial Training
Ministers of State
- Bikram Singh Yadav: Agriculture(Attached with Agriculture Minister)
- Krishan Kumar: Social Justice and Empowerment, Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes(Independent Charge), Social Justice and Empowerment(Attached with Social Justice and Empowerment Minister), Women and Child Development(Attached with Women and Child Development Minister)
- Karan Dev Kamboj: Food and Supplies(Independent Charge), Forests(Attached with Forests Minister)
- Nayab Singh: Mines and Geology (Attached with Chief Minister), Labour and Employment(Independent Charge)
- Manish Grover: Cooperation(Independent Charge), Printing and Stationery(Independent Charge), Urban Local Bodies
- Banwari Lal: Public Health Engineering(Independent Charge), Renewable Energy(Attached with Chief Minister)