Complete and updated list of Gujarat Cabinet Ministers with their ministries and portfolios—updates include major reshuffles as well as minor changes.
Below given is the updated list of state and cabinet ministers of Gujarat, along with their allotted portfolio. The state is currently under the rule of BJP (Bhartiya Janta Party) political group.
- Vijay Rupani: Chief Minister of Gujarat, General Administration, Home, Administrative Reforms and Training, Planning, Industries, Mines and Minerals, Ports, Climate Change, Science and Technology and Information & Broadcasting and portfolios which are not allocated to any other minister
- Nitinbhai Patel: Deputy Chief Minister of Gujarat, Finance, Urban Development and Urban Housing, Roads and Building, Capital Project, Narmada, Kalpsar and Petrochemicals
- Ganpat Vasava: Tourism, Tribal Welfare and Forests.
- Bhupendrasinh Chudasama: Revenue, Education(Primary, Secondary and Adult), Higher and Technical Education and Law and Parliamentary Affairs department
- Chiman Saparaiya: Agriculture and Energy
- Atmaram Parmar: Social Justice and Empowerment (including Welfare of Scheduled Casts, Welfare of Socially and Economically Backward Class), Women and Child Welfare
- Babubhai Bokhiria: Water Supply (excluding Kalpasar), Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Cow protection, Civil Aviation and Salt Industry, Water Resources , Agriculture, Co-operation, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries
- Dilip Thakor: Labour and Employment, Devsthan, Disaster Management and Pilgrimage Development
- Jayesh Radadiya: Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Cottage Industry and Printing
Ministers of State
- Shankar Chaudhary: Health and Family Welfare, Medical Education and Environment, Urban Development
- Parsottam Solanki: Fisheries Department
- Pradipsinh Jadeja: Police Housing, Border Security, Civil Defence, Prisons, Prohibition and Excise, Law and Judiciary, Religious and Pilgrimage Places, Coordination of NGOs, Non-Resident Gujaratis and Protocol, Prohibition and Excise, Home and Energy departments
- Jayantibhai Kavadiya: Panchayats, Rural Development and Rural Housing
- Nanubhai Vanani: Water Resources, Primary and Secondary Education
- Jasha Barad: Water Supply, Civil Aviation and Salt Industry.
- Bachu Khabad: Animal Husbandry and Cow Protection
- Jaydrathsinh Parmar: Road and Building and Higher and Technical Education
- Ishwar Patel: Cooperation
- Vallabh Kakadiya: Road Transport
- Rajendra Trivedi: Sports, Youth and Cultural Affairs Department, Pilgrimage Development
- Keshaji Chauhan: Socially and Educationally Backward Classes(SEBC, OBCs) Welfare department
- Rohit Patel: Industries, Mines and Minerals and Finance department
- Vallabh Vaghasiya: Agriculture and Urban Housing
- Shabdsharan Tadvi: Forest and Tribal Welfare
- Nirmala Wadhwani: Women and Child Development