Book review of “Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude for Civil Services Examination” latest edition written by IAS experts and published by Access Publishing.
Written by two IAS veterans P. N. Roy Chowdhury and G. Subba Rao, this book is meant for Civil Services aspirants to prepare for the IAS exams. As the name suggests, the book thoroughly focuses on the ethics, integrity, and aptitude with the pattern of questions, comments and suggestions from students and teachers, and new topics and case studies covered.
The book is published by Access Publishing, an India-based fast growing book publishing company. It has 640 pages of wisdom words by authors keeping in mind the curriculum and the pattern of CSE.
As both the authors carry an IAS background, the book gives the aspirants a good insight into several important topics that are to be prepared in the General Studies. Currently, you are available with the second edition as the latest version of this book.
- A full chapter covering the overview to the Civil Services ethics
- Great glossary on the various ethical and other relevant concepts, terms and theories
- Extensive revision of the chapters Western Moral Thinkers and Ethics and Human Interface
- Political Attitudes and International Morality: a new chapter on moral maxims based on famous quotations of great philosophers, thinkers, statesmen and saints
- The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act: An updated chapter on Lokpal to reflect
- More Case Studies covering diverse administrative and moral contexts.
- Book title Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude for Civil Services Examination
- Book Type Entrance Exam Book
- Authors P. N. Roy Chowdhury, G. Subba Rao
- Publisher Access Publishing India Pvt Ltd
- Publication Year 2014 June
- Edition 2nd
- ISBN-13 9789383454181
- ISBN-10 9383454180
- Language English
- Binding Paperback
- Total Pages 640
- Price Rs. 495
- Best buy Rs. 371 (25% OFF) at Flipkart & Amazon India